19.03.2006

GIGA = Aus die Maus?

I just read on another blogger.com user about my old favourite tv show: GIGA.
In my opinion he did a great summary so i think i have to link it:
http://wahnundsinn.blogspot.com/2006/03/nach-8-jahren-gehen-die-lichter-aus.html#links

I still remember the first 2 years of giga. It was a pleasure to see it every day! The guys from Help and games were totaly funny and they always had this strange projects like their trys to get into a well-known tv show here in germany (GZSZ).
Every day i watched the whole 5 hours or at last the TV had to run. I was in the giga chat rooms and listened to the show.
Hehe, that reminds me why my dad got his first high internet-bill:)
We just had a slow dial up connection back that days and i loved to be hours in the giga chat...

I have many beautifull memorys about that show! The last years i just switched in or visited the site in memory of the good old days...
But it seems like that i dont have the possibility again after the 03.31.06.
Because... Thats the last Time Giga Green is on air! So all good old giga friends: secure the last friday in this month and watch the show!